CSL Behring Graduate R&D Trainee (f/m)
Job advertisement: CSL Behring Marburg Graduate R&D Trainee (f/m)
Click here for the application form.
- individual start of the program is January 1st 2019 (latest 1st March 2019) in Marburg for a maximum of 2 trainees
- the trainee position is scoped with a two year duration, during which time the trainee will experience several rotations in various departments
- tasks include both, project works and activities in day-to-day operations
- you will receive a 24-month fixed-term contract for the duration of the trainee program from CSL Behring
- you are offered individual training and development opportunities, as well as a continuous coaching through a senior internal mentor
- the objective after the trainee program is a takeover including the possibility for further development in the focal area
- deadline for applications is December 9th 2018
- your online-application via our application form (duration ca. 10 minutes)
- confirmation of receipt via email (ca. 5 minutes after your succeeded application)
- we personally scan your application and take all your provided documents into account, so we can get a first impression of you and your qualifications
- if your profile matches our position: invitation to an online video-interview (duration ca. 45 minutes)
- if you convince us in your interview: telephone conversation for a mutual exchange of information and clarification of questions (duration: ca. 15 minutes)
- if you also convince us in this telephone conversation: invitation to a selection day, with an attached self-report (duration: ca. 45 minutes)
- individual face-to-face interview or group selection day: applicants and company representatives meet each other
- feedback to your performance at the selection day by telephone the day after
- if you convince the company representatives on the selection day: Welcome aboard!
Usually the dates of employment are fixed. You can find the earliest starting date in the vacancy. In particular cases it may be possible to agree on a later starting date; in this case please apply under specification of your possible starting date.
As many factors can influence your match to the position, it is difficult for us to spontaneously make a qualified statement to this. Therefore we ask you to send us your documents via our application form, so we can get an impression. Thank you!
Usually it takes you 5-10 minutes to fill in the application form.
- cover letter for the trainee program, in which you describe your motivation for this program and your application to CSL Behring
- curriculum vitae
- job references or intern certificates
- intermediate or final report of your academic career (e.g. transcript of records)
- other certificates (e.g. high school diploma or certificates of relevant continuing education)
We recommend you to upload the attachments of your application in a complete PDF.
You can keep it general and use “Dear Sir or Madam”.
- The files should not exceed the limit of 4 MB per file.
- Our system supports Word formats (.DOC / .DOX) and Adobe PDF (.PDF). Our recommendation: Use the PDF-format for your application. It compresses your files and leads to a quicker upload.
- You want to upload an application photo? In this case you should use the formats .JPG or .GIF.
Please do upload your whole application files in our portal (not only short profiles or links to your website). After successfully sending your application you will receive a confirmation of receipt to the indicated e-mail address within a few minutes. It will contain your login data for our system. As of this date you will have the opportunity to complete and update your data and files.
We are a cooperating partner and we recruit on behalf of CSL Behring. Generally we support the process from the receipt of the applications until the final decision.